Thanks for stopping by.
I’m Paige Taylor, the Creative Design Director and owner of Sage Sublime. My client work ranges from printed marketing collateral to application user interfaces, infographics to illustration — and a little bit of everything in between. I have had the privilege of working with various educational organizations, small businesses, startups, and non-profits over the years, and aiding in the development of their communication strategies has always proved to be rewarding work. When I can assist those who are helping people, society, and the planet to be stronger and better, I feel that is the best use of my design abilities.
The things I am most passionate about are:
- Creating identity and branding systems
- UX Design
- Information design and visualization
- Experiential Design
- Development of pedagogical and instructional materials
I have designed for:
- Clearwave, Inc.
- Spectrum Integrative Health
- Modern Empathy – Los Altos, CA
- Nadanta Dance Company – Detroit, Michigan
- MSNBC – New York
- Governor’s Office of School Achievement
- Panalpina – Basel, Switzerland
- Sonoco – Charlotte, NC
- Atlanta Underground Film Festival (AUFF)
- Nancy Floyd, Photographer
- Willing Learner
- Isha Foundation
- VIVO360, Inc. (formerly Sojo Inc.)
- Georgia Leadership Institute for School Improvement
- NCR Corporation
- Southern Regional Education Board City Schools of Decatur
- Georgia Department of Education
- SciTrek Museum
I also was fortunate enough to teach at Georgia State University as an Assistant Professor in Graphic Design from 2008-2016.
MS in Information Design and Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2006
BFA in Graphic Design, Georgia State University, 2000